Thank you for stopping by my hair bow blog.
If there is something you don't understand, please leave a comment, or e-mail me with your question.


I would love to hear feedback, even if you don't purchase anything. This is a learning experience for me, so I'd love to hear what you think.

I do accept paypal or checks.
Please e-mail for my address. I will send the hair items when I receive the payment.


Have a blessed day!

Friday

Some Special-Order Bows...

We are still here and business is still booming.  Thank you, Ladies, for your orders and I hope your little darlings are enjoying their bows. :)

I have been busy with special orders and I have forgotten to take pictures of all of them, but here are three that I did remember to take pictures of. :)

White Layered Bow - This one was made in 6in and 4 in

Black Layered Dressy Bow
I know it's hard to see, but it has ribbon for the bigger bow, 
sheer for the top bow and a velvet flower in the center.
Very pretty and dressy!


Cream Layered Loop Bow
My little niece wore this for a wedding she was in!
I have made more ponytails that I can count and I wish I would have remembered to take pictures of all of them.

Thanks again for your orders!

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I enjoy hearing from my shoppers. :)