Thank you for stopping by my hair bow blog.
If there is something you don't understand, please leave a comment, or e-mail me with your question.


I would love to hear feedback, even if you don't purchase anything. This is a learning experience for me, so I'd love to hear what you think.

I do accept paypal or checks.
Please e-mail for my address. I will send the hair items when I receive the payment.


Have a blessed day!

Sunday

More Goodies!

 I love these colors.  I love these Clippies!
 Just to show you what size they are.

 Red school bus pinwheel!

Brown and Orange Loopy

Teal and Green Flower - on a clip.

Teal Flower - on a clip.

2 comments:

  1. Those are soooo cute! I may need something for fall - I will let you know in the next few weeks! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I like your writing. We are China's leading Ribbon Manufacturer mainly specialized in Grosgrain Ribbon, Satin Ribbon and Organza Ribbon. Our customers include LV, Dior, Wrights, Disney and many more brands. Get Cheap Ribbon with top quality assured in yamaribbon now. Limited Quantity Sale, chance comes only onece!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I enjoy hearing from my shoppers. :)