Thank you for stopping by my hair bow blog.
If there is something you don't understand, please leave a comment, or e-mail me with your question.


I would love to hear feedback, even if you don't purchase anything. This is a learning experience for me, so I'd love to hear what you think.

I do accept paypal or checks.
Please e-mail for my address. I will send the hair items when I receive the payment.


Have a blessed day!

Sunday

More Goodies!

 I love these colors.  I love these Clippies!
 Just to show you what size they are.

 Red school bus pinwheel!

Brown and Orange Loopy

Teal and Green Flower - on a clip.

Teal Flower - on a clip.

1 comment:

  1. Those are soooo cute! I may need something for fall - I will let you know in the next few weeks! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I enjoy hearing from my shoppers. :)