Thank you for stopping by my hair bow blog.
If there is something you don't understand, please leave a comment, or e-mail me with your question.


I would love to hear feedback, even if you don't purchase anything. This is a learning experience for me, so I'd love to hear what you think.

I do accept paypal or checks.
Please e-mail for my address. I will send the hair items when I receive the payment.


Have a blessed day!

Wednesday

For Your Information

Each hair bow is on a "clip" unless otherwise pictured.  If you see a bow that you like, but it is not on the type of hair device you would prefer (clip, or barrette), just drop me an e-mail, or leave a comment stating what you want and I'll be happy to make one for you on the type of hair clip, or barrette you would like.

I am happy to do costume hair bows.  If there is a certain ribbon you are wanting a bow made out of, or if there is a certain color you are wanting, just drop me a line and let me know.

If you have any questions, or comments I would love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I enjoy hearing from my shoppers. :)