Thank you for stopping by my hair bow blog.
If there is something you don't understand, please leave a comment, or e-mail me with your question.


I would love to hear feedback, even if you don't purchase anything. This is a learning experience for me, so I'd love to hear what you think.

I do accept paypal or checks.
Please e-mail for my address. I will send the hair items when I receive the payment.


Have a blessed day!

Thursday

Pretty Ponytails

These cute little ponytails are simple way to add a colorful touch.  I love them.  Each tail is 6 inches long and the ends are sealed to prevent fraying of the ribbon.

Pink and Green Flowers

Pink and Brown

Black and White

Pink and Green Polka Dots

Black, White and Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I enjoy hearing from my shoppers. :)