Thank you for stopping by my hair bow blog.
If there is something you don't understand, please leave a comment, or e-mail me with your question.


I would love to hear feedback, even if you don't purchase anything. This is a learning experience for me, so I'd love to hear what you think.

I do accept paypal or checks.
Please e-mail for my address. I will send the hair items when I receive the payment.


Have a blessed day!

Monday

Thank You!

I would like to thank each of you that have placed an order.  I am SO excited to be sending bows, headbands and pony tails out. :)  Thank you for your kind and encouraging words! 

So far, I've sent to Kansas, Missouri, Wisconsin, Florida and Canada and the Hair Bow Shop hasn't even been open for a week, yet!   THANK YOU!!

I have more orders to fill and send out! :)  I also have more ribbon, so that means NEW BOWS COMING SOON!!!!

Thank you SO very much!  Keep them coming, there are a LOT more where these came from. :)

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I enjoy hearing from my shoppers. :)